• Dave Ramsey Blog

5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Dread Budgeting

About 32% of adults in the U.S. have a budget and watch how they spend. The way we see it, that means the other 68% are missing out on the fun!

You may be one of the people who doesn’t budget. If the thought of creating one sounds as dreadful as waking up early on your day off, then dread no more! Knowing how you spend and save is the key to winning with money. The sooner you start planning, the sooner you start winning. Read More

#Budget #DaveRamseyBlog

4 views0 comments

  © 2023 by White Insurance Group. We are licensed in AL, GA, & TN.       Follow us:

  • Facebook Basic
  • Twitter Basic
  • YouTube Basic
  • LinkedIn Basic